தொலைபேசி: 416 303 7675
I pray for this epaper would become great success and bring worldwide
tamils as united for their good course.
God is great and bless for all success for this creater and producer.
You’re the one with the brains here. I’m watcihng for your posts.
Finally! This is just what I was loknoig for.
Good Luck for your success………………
This information is off the hziool!
Free info like this is an apple from the tree of konlwedge. Sinful?
Great job.I wish World Tamil Forum will carry forward the task of uniting the Tamils and win back our Lands and rights and punish the people behind the Tamil Genocide… Idhu namakellaam kidaitha Arivayudham Poraduvom Neediyai Nilai Natuvom…Nandri.Seemanin Thambi.
Yup, that’ll do it. You have my appreicaiton.
I am feorver indebted to you for this information.
HAPPY PONGAL & TAMIL NEW YEAR WISHES ,
TODAY I HAVE SEEN LOTS OF SPELLING MISTAKES IN THE NEWS ABOUT KP’S PONGAL CELEBRATION AT JAFFNA.PLZ TAKE CARE ON IT.
Whoa, thnigs just got a whole lot easier.
That’s a sublte way of thinking about it.
Four score and seven muintes ago, I read a sweet article. Lol thanks
None can doubt the vecarity of this article.
We urgently request the European Union, UN, US and The British government to take immediate action to release the arrested Jaffna University students.
The recent arrest of university students P. Tharshananth is Secretary of the Jaffna University Students’ Union; Sanmugam Solaman is a Science Faculty Student Union member; Kanesamoorthy Sutharsan is a medical student, and K. Jenemajeyamenan is President of the Arts Faculty Student Union is a severe warning to the Entire Tamil Diaspora not to conduct any memorial ceremonies for their loved ones.
Since May 2009 Tamils massacre, Gotabaya Rajapaksa is empowering his entire military, setting up new camps in North and East particularly in Vanni and Jaffna threatening the Tamils to keep them shut up and live like slaves not to speak about freedom, about self-determination, about education, but only to eat what is available and to exist awaiting death. Tamil people with great difficulty trying to rebuild their life in an absolute fear and threat from the SL military and police. This prevailing situation how can the Tamils live united with Sinhalese? So, only way is to go separate and live peacefully with dignity and self – determination.
* Calling on the European Union, UN, US and UK MPs to give maximum pressure to Sri Lankan authorities to release these students from prison without any criminal offense or charges as they have not committed any crimes other than lighting memorial lamps for their loved ones.
* Urging them to ensure that the detainees are treated in accordance with international standards until they are released from prison or while in police custody, specifically urging that they are not tortured.
* Urging them to ensure every student should be given full access to their lawyers, families, food, and medical care where necessary.
* Calling on the European Union, UN, US and UK MPs to give maximum pressure to Sri Lankan authorities to ensure freedom of expression, peaceful assembly, freedom to associate with friends and family.
* Urging European Union, UN, US and UK MPs to give maximum pressure to Sri Lankan authorities to halt any attacks on religious gatherings, family gatherings and other commemorative activities, and bring to justice those who carry out such attacks.
S.Senthinathan Tamils Rights Action for Peace & Development,
East London Human Rights Commission Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can you add the following news website.
I live in scarborough, and I am not tamil. I don’t know why this paper shows up in mail box every sunday. Could you please give your phone number so that I could contact you and let you the know the address. There was a tamil family living before, in my address
Thanks for your kind comment. This is our e-mail address: email@example.com
Click here to cancel reply »
You must be logged in to post a comment.
[மேலும் பிறந்தநாள் வாழ்த்துக்கள்]